> Succession Planning
You have worked hard to build your business. One of the most difficult things for a leader to do is develop the next leader or leadership team. We have worked with many family-owned and closely-held organizations to help them define a leadership transition that works for everyone. Some of the questions you may have include:
- Which, if any, of your children should lead the business and what will be fair to the rest?
- With complicated family structures, how do you make sure the business survives and continues to serve the family?
- How do you hire someone to be the next leader?
- What other ways could you structure your business?
- Should you prepare to sell? If so, how can you get the best price and terms?
- How much is the business worth?
BPK&Z has helped many leaders answer these questions and make a successful transition. For more information on our Succession Planning services, contact John Csargo or John Edson.